Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend


In two hours I'm leaving work and then it's weekend once again. Since my modem is not up and running their will be no updates during the Saturday/Sunday unless a miracle happens. Miracle in the sence that Airtel somehow shows up at the apartement with a new modem but that will probably not happen. Been there done that so too say..........

Friday night plans: Maybe dinner at the mongolian barbeque at Rain Tree hotel if some other swedes are up for it. Otherwise I'll have some indian food at home with a couple of beers, just downloaded the new episodes of Lost and 24. I've also started watching a new show called 'True Blood'; a redneck vampire show, looks promising but I have only seen one episode so far. I want 'Californication' season 3 too start again, one of my top five favourite serie; competing against 'The Office', '24', 'Lost', Seinfeld' and 'Sopranos'

Saturday plans: Either visit crocodile bank or go down to Mahablipuram for some photos. After that go to Pleasant Days and hang out at the beach/swimming pool, gotta work that tan for beach 2009. No plans for the evening.

Sunday plans: Maybe go to the 'The Park' and eat their fantastic buffet of seafood, beef, sushi, pizzas, desserts etc etc. Most important; unlimited sparkling wine, beer and red/white vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment