Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Transgender people again

BTW, when going out from my living area I’m passing by a bus stop were a lot of college kids are waiting for their bus. One day I saw one young guy, 20-25 years old, with a curly wig on the head and dressed in a churidar (a long sleeve shirt which goes down to the knees and tight pants underneath the shirt). I thought maybe it was because of some school project or costume party, what do I know, I have seen some strange shit here in Chennai.

Anyway, today I saw the same guy dressed in another colorful churidar and then I started thinking; can it be a coincident that I see the same guy two times in a churidar or is he the new generation of transgender people?

Hmm, tomorrow I only have one mission in the morning, try to snap a picture of this person, if he’s there again? Result will be published on the blog of course.

Sooo cute

To be continued………

No comments:

Post a Comment