Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekend in Dehli

I'm sitting here and planning a weekend in Dehli or more correct; fly early Friday morning from Chennai to Dehli and fly back late Saturday evening. Two things on the agenda:

I'm planning to visit the Swedish embassy to renew my passport since the photo page basically fell out the last time I opened my passport. It was probably that bitch in the reception at the Taj Hotel in Verkalla who broke it. Her smile went from one ear to the other when she gave my passport back. Should have figure out that something was wrong! It's one of these first fancy European passport which has some fault by default so to say. Anyway, they will give a new passport for free which is good but I need to be there in person to take photos etc etc, boring yes, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

Early Saturday morning I will go and see the Taj Mahal so that I can remove one point from my '100 places to see before I die'-list. I heard it's pretty awesome but at the same time; a lot of foreigners, a lot of disturbing street vendors that wants to sell nick-nacks and shit. Since I'm getting used to this; I use my evil stone face and give them the 'What tha fakk' r u looki' at lad'-look and that works pretty good.

BTW; my modem broke down yesterday, fakkin' 'ell! What am I going to do now during the evenings? Maybe I can watch one of the hundred Tamil/Hindi movie channels which are provided on the satellite network..........or not.

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment