Wednesday, March 11, 2009

News of the Week

Oh yes, I found another very interesting article in the news paper, this time in the 'Times of India'. Right now one festival is going on called Holi; basically it's about trowing paint at each other and to freak out a little bit from normal behaviour.

There's also some story about Shiva doing something a long time ago which can be related back today's Holi celebration but seriously; I don't care! In the newspaper today they had this one page of Holi related stuff and in the middle of this page I found this recipe of making a special lassi.

Yes, a small amount of marijuana is the ingredient in this Delicious lassi. I could write that I'm surprised but I'm not cause last week I read about that guy who's adding cow pee in his ayurvedic drink. So, hence forward I want Bhang Lassi from Monday to Thursday and on Friday and weekends I will spice up my life with a Hot Buttered Bhang! (Mom and Dad, FYI: I will not drink this)

No comments:

Post a Comment