Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My final time in India

My time in Chennai is coming to its end. I have now, in this moment, been living and working in Chennai for more than 20 months on a total 24 month contract. First two month of my contract I spent in Sweden since things were not going that fast as expected with the project but we finally relocated in September 2007. Since I will move back a little earlier than expected due date of the contract I have now only seven weeks left, yeeaaahh!

In this final seven weeks I want to visit following places:
- Visit Andaman Island over a weekend.
- Visit Munnar in Keralla, hill station with tea gardens and fresh and cold(?) air.
- Visit Crocodile Bank. I don't really know why I haven't done this yet. Anyway, it's on my route to Ideal Beach. Probably I'll visit this Saturday.
- If possible, go to Varanasi and experience the most polluted river in India, Ganga River.

That's it, this will probably keep my busy for the last seven weeks and hopefully time will pass by very fast.

Munnar Tea Gardens

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment